Top Labour and Employment Trends 2019: A Look Back, A Look Forward
CPD Information: 1 Substantive Hour for Lawyers, 1 Hour for HRPA and CHRP Members
2019 was a year of adjustment for employers. Looking back, the impact of labour and employment legislation implemented in 2018 took hold. In addition, the issue of accommodation for mental health disabilities and family status became even more prominent. Courts continued to struggle with the enforceability of contractual termination provisions, and significantly expanded the law around wrongful dismissal.
- Human Rights and Accommodation: From Mental Health to Family Status
- Enforceability of Termination Clauses in Employment Agreements: Stop This Ride, I Want Off!
- Damages in Human Rights and Wrongful Dismissal: Up, Up and Away!
- Independent Contractors and Fixed-Term Contracts: What's the Point?
- Wrongful/Constructive Dismissal Update
- What's Coming in 2020?
For information regarding our webinars and communications, please contact:
Kassey Gonzales | firstname.lastname@example.org | 416.865.3409
Should you experience technical difficulties, we encourage you to review this help link to assist you for an optimal webinar experience.