The Business of Esports
CPD Information: 1.25 Substantive Hours for Lawyers
James Black - Canadian Securities Exchange, Vice President, Listings Development
Richard Carleton - Canadian Securities Exchange, CEO
Maruf Raza - MNP, National Director of Public Companies
Darius Eghdami - FansUnite Entertainment, CEO
Esports is a booming global industry. Players, sponsors, game publishers, team owners and investors are just some of the key participants in the space. With ever-increasing popularity and investor attention, comes a need for greater sophistication for the operators of a wide variety of esports businesses. As the sector continues to evolve, how do investors and companies adapt? We will examine the state of the business of esports today and areas of future growth, as well as resulting investment opportunities in the short, medium and long term.
Join our esteemed panel of experts for a deep dive into one of today’s most exciting sectors, esports.
- An explanation of the industry and the key types of participants
- Considerations for esports businesses going public in Canada
- The current state of the public and private market for esports, domestic and international
- The applicable regulatory and legal framework
- Investment metrics/thesis
- What’s on the horizon for esports?
For information regarding our webinars and communications, please contact:
Kassey Gonzales | firstname.lastname@example.org | 416.865.3409
Should you experience technical difficulties, we encourage you to review this help link to assist you for an optimal webinar experience.