Practical Issues in Expropriation Following a Change in Ownership
Archive Now Available!
- How does a change in ownership affect mortgagees and mortgagors?
- Following the transfer of a legal title, what happens to tenant leases?
- What role do tenants have? Should they still pay rent, and, if so, to whom?
- Which party is liable for insurance and property taxes?
- Who is responsible for property maintenance and security?
- Can an ‘owner’ vacate the property after the Plan is registered, but before the formal possession date? What then?
CPD for Lawyers: 1 Substantive Hour
A link to the archived material and CPD information will be emailed to registrants one week following the webinar. Please note that we do not provide CPD certificates as hours are self-reported.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, but are interested in accessing the archive for on-demand viewing, please click on the registration button to be added to the archive mailing list.
For information regarding our webinars and communications, please contact:
Harpreet Brar | email@example.com | 416.863.1500 x2063
Should you experience any technical difficulties registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.