Back to all events
Apr 25, 2018: 09:00 - 10:00
The Power of Blockchain in Business
Archive Now Available!
The number of companies interested in using blockchain has exploded in the past year, and businesses are changing the way they run their day-to-day operations. There are, however, still a few common misconceptions regarding blockchain. Aird & Berlis legal experts Aaron Baer and Don Johnston discuss everything from common fallacies to the benefits of blockchain in today’s society.
- What is blockchain?
- Common misconceptions about blockchain
- Blockchain is bitcoin; bitcoin is blockchain
- Blockchain is only applicable to the finance sector
- Smart contracts – why should we use them?
- Applications of blockchain/smart contracts you should know about
CPD for Lawyers: 1 Substantive Hour
A link to the archived material and CPD information will be emailed to registrants one week following the webinar.
CLICK FOR ARCHIVE
- - -
For information regarding our webinars, please contact: