Welcome to our information page on Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), which came into force on July 1, 2014.
Handout: Steps to Comply with CASL
Webinars and Seminars
Click here to join our mailing list to receive webinar notifications and event information.
- Webinar: Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) - Are You Prepared for July 1? - April 19, 2017
Click here to access the webinar archive and obtain the corresponding PDF presentation.
- Webinar: Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) Updates since September 2015 - September 14, 2016
Click here to access the webinar archive and click here to obtain the corresponding PDF presentation.
- Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation Updates Webinar - September 30, 2015
Click here to download the webinar materials package.
- Canada's Anti-Spam Seminar - February 4, 2014
Part 1: Paige Backman - vimeo.com/airdandberlis/antispam
Part 2: Donald Johnston - vimeo.com/airdandberlis/antispam2
Part 3: Meghan Cowan - vimeo.com/airdandberlis/antispam3Click here to download the seminar materials package.
- Porter Airlines Inc. Pays $150,000 for Alleged CASL Violations, Privacy Newsflash, June 2015
- $1.1 Million Penalty Issued for Violation of Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation, Privacy Law Bulletin, March 2015
- CASL 2015 - A Time for Real Direction, Privacy Law Bulletin, Feb 2015
- CASL Update: CRTC Corporate Compliance Programs Guidelines, Privacy Law Bulletin, July 2014
- Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation – Are You Ready?, Privacy Law Bulletin, March 2014
- Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation Coming Into Force July 1, 2014, Privacy Law Bulletin, December 2013
About our Privacy & Data Security Team
If you need someone to assist you with your organization's CASL compliance, please contact: