Welcome to our information page on Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), which came into force on July 1, 2014.
Handout: Steps to Comply with CASL
Click here to download
Webinars and Seminars
Click here to join our mailing list to receive webinar notifications and event information.
- Porter Airlines Inc. Pays $150,000 for Alleged CASL Violations, Privacy Newsflash, June 2015
- $1.1 Million Penalty Issued for Violation of Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation, Privacy Law Bulletin, March 2015
- CASL 2015 - A Time for Real Direction, Privacy Law Bulletin, Feb 2015
- CASL Update: CRTC Corporate Compliance Programs Guidelines, Privacy Law Bulletin, July 2014
- Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation – Are You Ready?, Privacy Law Bulletin, March 2014
- Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation Coming Into Force July 1, 2014, Privacy Law Bulletin, December 2013
About our Privacy & Data Security Team
Click here to view the Aird & Berlis LLP Privacy & Data Security Team page.
If you need someone to assist you with your organization's CASL compliance, please contact: