Back to all Representative Matters
Aug 15, 2014
A&B Acts for Electrum Group
Aird & Berlis LLP continues to act for the Electrum Group in connection with its maintenance and its large and economically valuable positions in numerous Canadian public resource companies. We have:
- continued to maintain and monitor the portfolio and the various regulatory requirements;
- advised with respect to additional offerings, corporate governance issues, and potential sale and lock-up matters;
- considered board representation and ‘acting jointly or in concert’ related questions;
- been engaged to consider and advise on investment in entities in which the investor does not have a current investment; and
- have also considered various potential new investments and advised in connection therewith ranging from $10 million to over $400 million.
The Aird & Berlis LLP team was led by Martin Kovnats and included Jeffrey Merk and Matthew Liberatore (Corporate Finance and M&A), Sam Billard, Aaron Collins and Alyssa Keon (Financial Services), William VanderBurgh (Regulatory), Francesco Gucciardo and Barbara Worndl (Tax).