Regardless of industry, all enterprises rely on technology in some form or capacity to conduct business. Whether you are acquiring a tech-based company or need technological products or services, our lawyers expertly guide you through the transaction, no matter how complex or significant.
The Aird & Berlis team is highly experienced in the procurement of technology, including information systems, equipment, products and services for public and private sector clients across numerous industries such as health care, energy and natural resources.
Drawing on expertise from relevant areas across the firm, we offer comprehensive counsel and representation in the mergers and acquisitions of technology-based firms, including share sales and asset sales.
With strong technical knowledge, precision and expediency, we take a client-centred approach to:
- procurement of information technology hardware, software, equipment and products
- outsourcing of technical services and solutions
- acquisition of tech companies and assets
- development of various agreements, including shareholders, distribution, subscriptions, service, confidentiality and technology transfer
- dispute resolution and litigation