The Canadian Real Estate Industry: Soaring to New Heights
Archive Now Available!
The real estate industry has experienced exponential growth over the last decade. Whether it be rapid investment in infrastructure, changing landscape or the expansion of corporate industry, what remains constant is development.
Join our panel of industry leaders as they discuss current commercial and residential real estate issues in Ontario.
- Recent development concerns from a legal perspective
- Rising costs, politics and interest rate hikes: effect on owners, developers and investors
- Appeals in the era of the LPAT
- Tech Boom: A snapshot of commercial real estate in Toronto
- Recent developments in disclosure
CPD for Lawyers: 1 Substantive Hour
Julie Di Lorenzo - President, Diamante Urban Corp.
Cecilia Williams - Chief Financial Officer, Allied Properties REIT
A link to the archived material and CPD information will be emailed to registrants one week following the webinar. Please note that we do not provide CPD certificates as hours are self-reported.
For information regarding our webinars and communications, please contact:
Harpreet Brar | email@example.com | 416.863.1500 x2063
Should you experience any technical difficulties registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.