Protecting Sensitive Data and Communications Using Encryption
Archive Now Available!
Security and privacy are two of the main concerns related to electronic communication. Data interception and mutation is on the rise, leaving many businesses to deal with legal and financial consequences. Through the use of data protection methods, such as encryption, organizations can minimize the risks associated with storing and exchanging sensitive information.
Join leading technology lawyer Don Johnston and encryption experts Sarah Happé and Chris Peel as they provide an overview of the legal and practical aspects of encryption.
- How to determine your privacy obligations and the appropriate level of encryption for your organization
- Why should data be protected at rest, in transit and in use?
- How to negotiate with an encryption provider
- How to incorporate an encryption policy within your organization
- Strategies for managing data security compliance in your workplace
CPD for Lawyers: 1 Substantive HourARCHIVE NOW AVAILABLE!
A link to the archived material and CPD information will be emailed to registrants one week following the webinar. Please note that we do not provide CPD certificates as hours are self-reported
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, but are interested in accessing the archive for on-demand viewing, please click on the registration button to be added to the archive mailing list.
For information regarding our webinars and communications, please contact:
Harpreet Brar | email@example.com | 416.863.1500 x2063
Should you experience any technical difficulties registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.