Malware, Malfeasance and the Network Effect
Archive Now Available!
Join Aird & Berlis legal experts, Stephen Zolf and Don Johnston, along with the principal risk advisor at Informatica, Claudiu Popa, as they discuss the intersection of net neutrality, malware and malicious traffic. They will also highlight the duties of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to operate their networks in a fair and responsible manner.
- What’s the difference between malware and malevolent traffic?
- What’s the prevalence of each?
- How does malevolent traffic affect the value of networks, the efficiency of networks and the cost of operating networks?
- What is the quandary of the ISPs? How do ISPs currently deal with the situation?
- What does the law have to say about it? Or is the law powerless?
Claudiu Popa - Principal Risk Advisor, Informatica Corporation
CPD for Lawyers: 1 Substantive Hour
A link to the archived material and CPD information will be emailed to registrants one week following the webinar. Please note that we do not provide CPD certificates as hours are self-reported.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, but are interested in accessing the archive for on-demand viewing, please click on the registration button to be added to the archive mailing list.
For information regarding our webinars and communications, please contact:
Harpreet Brar | firstname.lastname@example.org | 416.863.1500 x2063
Should you experience any technical difficulties registering, please email email@example.com.