Lawyers, Bankers and Startup Entrepreneurs Talk Fintech
Archive Now Available!
Fintech is rapidly expanding in today’s digital world. Services like seamless digital onboarding, rapid loan approvals and person-to-person payments have become common with the growing accessibility of fintech. Where fintech was once only a method of e-commerce, it has been redefined into its own commercial enterprise and as a possible alternative to traditional financial service providers.
In this webinar, Aird & Berlis’ legal experts and representatives from the financial services sector discussed everything from fintech regulations to artificial intelligence.
- Will we continue to see the fintech industry grow and, if so, will it be characterized as a disruptor or enabler when compared to Canada’s big banks?
- Is there a way for the banks and fintech startups to work in harmony and to capitalize on the fintech client-service model?
- What are some of the setbacks that might be stalling the growth of the fintech industry in Canada?
- Best practices for organizations interested in engaging with startups
- Tips for startups looking to sell to major organizations
- How to overcome challenges in patenting your fintech inventions
- Legal solutions for startups when working with Big Banks
Jai Gurpersaud - Director, BMO Partners
Art Harrison - Co-Founder, FormHero Inc.
- - -
For information regarding our webinars and communications, please contact: