Back to all events
Jun 20, 2017: 09:00 - 10:00
The "New" Provincial Plans
Archive Now Available!
Ontario’s Co-ordinated Land Use Planning Review, commenced over two years ago, has concluded with the May 18th announcement of new versions of the Growth Plan, Greenbelt Plan, Niagara Escarpment Plan and the Oak Ridges Moraine Conservation Plan. What will these new Plans require? In this webinar our panel discusses the following:
- Transition considerations
- Implementation by municipalities
- Impact on near/mid-term land supply for ground-related housing
- The new rules for planning for intensification and Greenfields development
- Employment lands, major transit station area policies and MCR’s
- Simcoe Sub-Area changes
- Greenbelt Plan: Growing the Greenbelt and changes made through the 2017 Plan
- Niagara Escarpment and Oak Ridges Moraine Plans – what’s new in 2017?
CPD for Lawyers: 1 Substantive Hour
Guest Speaker: John Genest - Principal, Malone Given Parsons Ltd.
CLICK FOR ARCHIVE