10th IBA London Finance and Capital Markets Virtual Tax Conference
Jack Bernstein is pleased to be chairing the IBA Finance and Capital Markets Tax Conference for the 10th consecutive year. For the first time since the launch of the conference in 2011, the program is being held virtually. Many hot international tax topics will be covered over the seven-day event, which kicks off on January 18, 2021, and runs until February 24, 2021.
Conference sessions include:
- Update on UK, US, EU Tax Developments, State Aid, Tax Policy, Exit Taxes, PE Issues
- Structured Financing and Distressed Restructuring
- Tax Directors Panel: Part 1 – Transparency, Reputation Risk and Chilling Effect and Part 2 – Co-Operative Tax Compliance: The Journey From Enforced Compliance to Voluntary Cooperation From a Tax Director's Perspective
- Digital Tax
- M&A Update and SPACs in North America and Europe
- Global Trends in Tax Controversy and EU Anti-Abuse Rules and Beneficial Ownership
- Contested Settlements and Reliance on Rulings and APAs Transfer Pricing Update
Each two-hour panel (excluding Day Three) includes a 20-minute breakout session to give attendees the opportunity to participate in the program and network with other international contacts.
The program features a lineup of highly-regarded professional, government and industry speakers from organizations such as Coca-Cola, AIG, Johnson & Johnson, Proctor & Gamble, Intesa Sanpaolo, Kuehne+Nagel, Brown Brothers and Pluspetrol. Aird & Berlis Tax Group member Clifford Rand is one of the esteemed panellists presenting on “Contested settlements and reliance on rulings and APAs.”
Registration is open throughout the program.