Back to all blog posts
Dec 28, 2016
Complimentary Webinar - What the Newly-Empowered Electricity Consumer Expects from Their LDC
Join us on Thursday, January 19, from 9 - 10 a.m. for this complimentary webinar.
New technologies and customer engagement strategies are going to change the system:
- Rapidly improving economics create new investment opportunities for energy storage and distributed energy systems
- Customers are facing choices they previously did not have - from multiple vendors - and still don't fully understand
- In almost all cases and for many reasons, the customer will want to stay with the utility for default supply and standby
- Customers want to pay less for basic service, but may be willing to pay for enhanced services or share savings
- Strategic customer engagement with behavioural cues can deliver energy savings by LDCs and cost savings to customers
Click here to register
Ron Clark, Partner, Energy Group - Aird& Berlis LLP
Adam White, Chief Executive Officer - powerconsumer Inc.
CPD for Lawyers: 1.0 Substantive Hour