Back to all events
Oct 31, 2018: 09:00 - 10:00
The Canadian Real Estate Industry: Soaring to New Heights
The real estate industry has experienced exponential growth over the last decade. Whether it be rapid investment in infrastructure, changing landscape or the expansion of corporate industry, what remains constant is development.
Join our panel of industry leaders as they discuss current commercial and residential real estate issues in Ontario.
- Political effect on the real estate industry
- USMCA – Government regulations and the impact on affordability
- The impact of rising costs and interest rate hikes on owners, developers and investors
- Tech boom: a snapshot of commercial real estate in Toronto
- Toronto’s housing supply shortage
CPD for Lawyers: 1 Substantive Hour
Julie Di Lorenzo - President, Diamante Urban Corp.
Cecilia Williams - Chief Financial Officer, Allied Properties REIT
CLICK TO REGISTER
A link to the archived material and CPD information will be emailed to registrants one week following the webinar. Please note that we do not provide CPD certificates as hours are self-reported.
For information regarding our webinars and communications, please contact:
Harpreet Brar | firstname.lastname@example.org | 416.863.1500 x2063
Should you experience any technical difficulties registering, please email email@example.com.