Back to all events
Apr 20, 2018: 14:00 - 15:00
Myth-Busting the Cannabis Sector on International Cannabis Day
Archive Now Available!
There are many imaginative misconceptions about the legalization of recreational cannabis in Canada. As the dawn of the Canadian recreational market nears, there seems to be more misinformation than ever before.
Join our panel of cannabis-sector experts on International Cannabis Day as we bust some of the myths that continue to confuse, perplex and damage this thriving industry.
Areas of misunderstanding include:
- Why are we legalizing cannabis?
- What's the difference between medical & recreational use?
- What products and activities are permitted?
- What types of products will be legal: strains, edibles and oils
- What types of business activities will be legal: advertising, dispensaries and cannabis lounges
- What types of personal use activities will be legal: production and public-use
- The “cannabis does more damage than liquor” and “smoking flower is the cleanest” debates
John Fowler - CEO, The Supreme Cannabis Company Inc.
Michael Garbuz - Corporate Strategy & Legal Counsel, CannaRoyalty
Corey Herscu - Founder & CEO, RNMKR PR
CPD for Lawyers: 1 Substantive Hour
CLICK FOR ARCHIVE
- - -
For information regarding Aird & Berlis webinars, please contact:
Should you experience any technical difficulties registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.