Back to all events
Sep 6, 2018: 09:00 - 10:00
Legal Fundamentals for Private, Owner-Managed and Family Businesses
Archive Now Available!
Legal considerations are fundamental for private enterprises like family-owned, privately-managed and owner-operated businesses. The needs of these businesses can differ greatly from public companies and may be daunting due to the many hats owners wear.
Join our esteemed panellists as they provide insight on the key legal issues that private business owners should be aware of.
- Developing and reviewing shareholder agreements for private businesses
- Crafting employee agreements, handling difficult terminations and managing post-termination conduct
- Transitioning your business and developing wealth and succession plans
- Dealing with data security and technology contract challenges
- Legal issue spotting for accountants, wealth management professionals and insurance agents
CPD for Lawyers: 1 Substantive Hour
CLICK FOR ARCHIVE
A link to the archived material and CPD information will be emailed to registrants one week following the webinar. Please note that we do not provide CPD certificates as hours are self-reported
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, but are interested in accessing the archive for on-demand viewing, please click on the registration button to be added to the archive mailing list.
For information regarding our webinars and communications, please contact
Harpreet Brar | email@example.com
| 416.863.1500 x2063
Should you experience any technical difficulties registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org