Back to all blog posts
Jan 14, 2016
2016 Forecasts, and 2015 Reviews, for Canada's Startups
Given that it is the New Year, StartupSource has compiled some of the predictions that are being made by tech insiders regarding 2016, and some of the reviews being offered for 2015.
See the following for some commentary on what was/is/and will be in store for Canadian startups, investors, and the general tech community:
- Business Vancouver: "Technology Outlook 2016: Artificial Intelligence, workforce diversity, major growth in store this year for tech sector"
- TechVibes: "Eight Things Canadian Businesses Should Expect This Year"
- TechVibes: "10 Canadian Startup and Venture Capital Predictions for 2016" see also Jim Orlando's review of how the predictions from 2015 played out here: "Canadian Startup and Venture Capital Predictions from Last Year - How Did I Do?"
- Financial Post: "Four startups to watch in 2016: These tech companies could be Canada's next rising stars"
- Betakit: "The Biggest Canadian Startup Stories of 2015"